Weddings & Events
Campbell Point House is the perfect spot to celebrate a special occasion
With its idyllic and private waterfront location on the spectacular Lake Connewarre, Campbell Point House is the perfect location for a special occasion. CPH is located just 15 minutes out of Geelong, 30 minutes from Avalon airport and just over an hour from Melbourne on the stunning Bellarine Peninsula.
Campbell Point House offers limited opportunities to host events at the property (26 per calendar year) - events available from Spring 2018.
A magical place for an intimate soiree
As of September 2018, Campbell Point House offers a 2 night exclusive use package for weddings or celebrations at that includes the following:
- Luxury accommodation for up to 24 adults for 2 nights in 8 elegant suites
- Private use of the estate for you and your guests throughout your stay
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the conservatory on your first night for staying guests
Weddings at Campbell Point House
Our Bridal and catering packages include the below additional services for your perfect day:
- Hold your wedding ceremony in the conservatory or in the stunning courtyard surrounded by water views and formal garden, includes: cream aisle runner, white folding chairs, marble signing table with french linen chairs;
- Take your pre or post ceremony photos throughout the mansion and throughout the 40 acre estate;
- Enjoy your wedding lunch or dinner in the magnificent Dining Room or wedding lunch outside in the courtyard including long style tables dressed in white linen and french styled wooden cross-back chairs for up to 100 guests (we are unable to cater for more than this at the property due to licensing and permit conditions);
- Catering and beverage services
Our rates depend on your specific requirements, however packages start from $22,000 for exclusive use of the property for 2 nights. Event related services and catering costs are in addition to this.
We are currently taking event / wedding bookings from September 2018 - December 2019
Please contact us for more information regarding rates and availabilities.
We operate under the guidelines and restrictions of several local and state licences and permits, as such we are bound by their timings, capacity, trading hours and sound restrictions.