Campbell Point House is the perfect spot to celebrate a special occassion
With its idyllic and private waterfront location on the spectacular Lake Connewarre, Campbell Point House is the perfect location for a special occasion. CPH is located just 15 minutes out of Geelong, 30 minutes from Avalon airport and just over an hour from Melbourne on the stunning Bellarine Peninsula.
A magical place for your dream wedding
Campbell Point House offers a 2 night exclusive use package for weddings that includes the following:
- Luxury accommodation for up to 24 adults for 2 nights in 8 elegant suites
- Private use of the estate for you and your guests throughout your stay
- Daily breakfast, dinner in the conservatory on your first night and light lunch (platters) on wedding day for staying guests
Weddings at Campbell Point House
Our Bridal and catering packages include the below additional services for your perfect day:
- Hold your wedding ceremony in the conservatory or in the stunning courtyard surrounded by water views and formal garden, includes: cream aisle runner, white folding chairs, marble signing table with french linen chairs, PA equipment and use of garden arbour for florals
- Take your pre or post ceremony photos throughout the mansion and throughout the 40 acre estate
- Enjoy your wedding lunch or dinner in the magnificent Dining Room or wedding lunch outside in the courtyard including long style tables dressed in white linen and french styled wooden cross-back chairs for up to 100 guests
- 2 hours of onsite access for you to assist in planning your big day
- Catering and beverage services
Our rates depend on your specific requirements, however packages start from $26,000 for exclusive use of accommodation for 2 nights plus wedding catering costs.
We are taking booking from February 2018 onwards at present. Please contact us for more information regarding rates and availabilities.
We operate under the guidelines and restrictions of several local and state licences and permits, as such we are bound by their timings, capacity, trading hours and sound restrictions.